Monday, May 4, 2009

Tip-of-the-Day: Metals to Metals, Hides to Hides


This may seem like common sense to many men, but it is worth saying.

As a general rule, a man's metals should all match in color (watch face, belt buckle, shoe buckle, ring, sunglasses frame, etc). If one is silver, they should all be silver. You can always have another set in gold, but avoid mixing them.

Similarly, a man's leathers should also match in color family. Black with black, brown with brown. This includes watch strap, belt, shoes, briefcase, wallet, etc.

Yours in style, Style Blogger.




1 comment:

AthensStyle said...

Hello,
I've met your blog in ESQ contest...perfect style, a little bit "clean cut" fotos that may "cost" you to the contest...although that is fine by me, which I have vote you :-)
My name is John Im from Athens/Greece. You have done a very good job for this blog. If you would like my advice try to differentiate from the "competition" of style/blogs...some photos Ive seen them to many other blogs, or site (GQ,Details,etc.)
So Good luck with the contest. Your Blog is already in my favourite ones!

P.S. Im in love with this brown gucci shoes....of this post :-)