Sunday, October 18, 2009

Change is good!




If you are a regular reader of my blog you may have noticed these recent changes:

New Name
The address is now: www.thestyleblogger.com (much easier to remember than the pesky www.mensstyleblog.blogspot.com, although you can still access it from there).

More user friendly
I've categorized all the posts so that they are easier to navigate.

Subscribe!
It's now super easy to subscribe to the blog, so that as soon as I click "publish post" you will be notified of the new content.

Real-time "tweets"
My twitter account is now linked to my blog so you can stay up-to-date with my latest style-tipping-tweets.

Ad Space
Call me a sell-out but I like making money as much as the next guy, so expect to see ads on the sidebar of the blog. There is plenty of room if your business is interested...

Mobile Posting
I finally successfully linked my blog to my blackberry, so expect posts more often and from anywhere on the streets of nyc and beyond.

Also, Coming Soon: 
- Street Style photos
- Video Posts

Now that I've cleaned up my act a little, I think it's safe for you to run and tell all your friends about the blog. Spread the word! :)

Yours in style,
SB

No comments: