Monday, May 4, 2009

Reader Question: Custom Clothing

Reader:

Hey,

I found your blog through the esquire best dressed men competition. First, I will say I dig your style.

Secondly, you mention custom suits "designed by yours truly." Are you talking about suits that were custom made by a tailor: a la bespoke? Or are you actually designing (drawing the design and patterns etc.) and tailoring the suits yourself?

thanks...and keep dressing sharp

Style Blogger:

Thanks for reading! Did you vote for me? :)

The custom clothing pictured on my profile is all from Michael Andrews Bespoke. I've been to a few custom clothiers in NYC, but MAB is by far the best that I've experienced. Their shop in the Lower East Side is awesome. Michael and his employees are great, very friendly and helpful. Best of all, you can completely customize your clothing and design it from scratch...and, as you can see, their product is awesome (and so is their price point, comparatively).

Check out their website by clicking here: MAB.

Thanks again for reading...and feel free to keep voting (up to 30 times a day!).

Yours in style, Style Blogger.

No comments: