Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my Men's Style Blog. Living in New York City there is certainly no shortage of fashion all around, but I've come to notice over the years that the best style is not found on the racks of department stores or the mannequins of high-end boutiques, but rather on the unique and interesting people in the city's streets. Therefore, as a fashion & style enthusiast, I started this blog not only to share my thoughts on the subjects of fashion and style but also to share photos of the stylish people that I came across in the street. I also hope that, one day, this blog can grow to become a meeting place for other enthusiasts to discuss their opinions and share tips about their personal style.

The blog, as I see it now, will be centered around three ongoing features: "Tip-of-the-Day" where I will post a personal style tip daily, "Style Spotted" where I will share photos of stylish people that I come across on the street, and "Reader Questions" where I will respond to email questions regarding style or fashion. In addition, anything directly or indirectly related to men's fashion and/or style has the potential to become subject of a spontaneous post at any time.

As a foreword, please keep in mind that everything written on this blog is simply my opinion. While I may list some “rules” or “tips” that I live-by when it comes to my personal sense of style, always remember that rules are meant to be broken. I therefore hope that these suggestions do not restrict people in there sartorial choices but rather inspire them to be unique and creative in expressing themselves.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will find some inspiration in my posts. Yours in style, Style Blogger.

1 comment:

AthensStyle said...

Well good like to this "Style Journey"!