Friday, March 27, 2009

Funny thing I noticed the other day...

A little background...I was a college basketball player and grew up mostly around "man's mans" who are not necessarily interested in fashion. So the other day we were watching the NCAA tournament when I made an interesting observation...

For about 20 minutes the topic of conversation was team uniforms. From color schemes, to how tight they fit, to shoulder widths, to letter font, etc... The guys were saying things like "I don't like those colors at all" or "I don't like that slim jersey look". It dawned on me that this is the outlet used by "real man's mans" to talk about fashion. These same guys who generally don't care about clothing or fashion, would go on and on for half an hour about their preferences in team uniforms. I though it was fascinating, or at least kinda funny. Maybe it's just me...

No comments: